What would you like to learn more about?
Fasten your seat belts its time for amazing trips!
CGI makes a splash with swimming twice a week! Join the fun and dive into refreshing waters at Camp Gan Israel.
CGI embarks on two exciting trips every week! Join us for double the adventure at Camp Gan Israel.
Once a summer, get ready for daily adventures as we of fun and exploration every day of the week at Camp Gan Israel.
Ensuring safety at camp is our top priority.
Camp Gan Israel strives to ensure the absolute highest measure of safety for our campers.
- Counselors wear a “necklace” at all times with each camper’s name, contacts & known allergies.
- Health records & first aid kits are with every group leader at all times and are taken on every field trip.
- Our child/staff ratio is low, most notably on field trips .
- All of our staff receives training from a pediatrician on general first aid for minors and special precautions for outdoor play in the heat.
- CGI has a doctor on call during camp hours.
Keeping the kids well hydrated is high priority at Camp Gan Israel. We make sure the children do frequent water breaks especially when outdoors and us rides.
Each camper will be provided with a water bottle on their first day of camp. This bottle will stay at camp to be used by your camper all summer and they will get to take it home on their last day of camp.
Must campers wear a camp T-shirt every day?
How does my camper find a lost item?
How does the transportation system work?
How do I arrange to pick up my camper during camp?
If you have to pick up your camper during the day, please notify our office. Once we are aware of your arrival time, we can arrange to have your camper ready for you. Please note that no camper will be released to ANYONE without written permission.
What does my camper need to bring each day?
How can I speak with my child’s counselor?
What if my child does not want to participate in a particular activity?
How can I speak with a Camp Director?
How religious is Camp Gan Israel?
CGI is a totally non-judgmental environment made up of campers from all Jewish backgrounds. An individual’s level of observance is not stressed. All children enjoy a shared Jewish spirit through songs and projects.